Thursday, September 30, 2010

WE DID IT!

We DID IT!! What an AMAZING  and PERFECT day it was! I would relive our wedding day over and over if I could! So many brides say that they were nervous, stressed out, hungry, etc. That they didn't remember who came to the reception, what it looked like, how the cake tasted or any of that. I can say that I was able to enjoy everything! I might not have seen everyone at the reception, but Danny and I got to enjoy the amazing food, the delicious cake, watch the talented entertainment, and visit with most of our guests! Everyone looked so happy that night, happy and handsome :)
I remember, so far, every word from our sealer, and will never forget trying to hold back excited and adoring tears so hard that my lips were pursed and I held my breath! I just didn't want to smear my makeup and look like a blubbering bride!  So, instead I took my loudly audible gasp for air right when the sealer said, "Man and Wife"! It was a  perfect and yet hilarious moment. Some of you might have called it a "Normel".
More to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment